Sunday, June 3, 2007

MEMORIES OF MI CHILDHOOD

When I was a little girl(one year) I used to live with my family in La Moraleja(Salta)and every time we came to visit my granmother here in Tucuman,I used to talk a lot with the bus driver.
Later,when I came to live here in Tucuman(in Las Talitas9,I used to have a lot of friends and play every day with them.These games consisted of cooking with mud,jumping the elastic and riding a bike.We had a lot of fun!!!
I remember when I went to primary school in Guillermina's school I disn't have any friends because they were very competitive and selfish with me and I didnn't like that.So,when I was 10,my parents sent me to another school called Suizo,and there I felt better!.There I had many friends and we see each other frecuently.
Other things that I used to do during my childhood was to watch XUXA and Chiquititas(these were my favorites programmes),a lot of cartoons and I ate a lot of candies.

No comments: